Friday, July 16, 2010

It is with regret..

...that I have accidentally deleted my post on Sourdough English Muffins. However, my wonderful little friend was amazing enough to RESCUE this post! WEE!!
Who knew these lil buggers could be so tasty? I just tried my hand at them for the first time, and they turned out pretty darned awesome! This is a nice change from the conventional English Muffin in that a whole wheat starter was used, which makes the muffins nice and filling to eat and it also adds a lovely texture to them. The only difference with what I did in this go was to cut the muffins into far too large squares which works out for the better anyhow since I'm limited to eating only one piece. Yum!

Sponge:


Cooking:

Crumb shot:


Many thanks to the Wild Yeast blog for this wonderful recipe!


Sourdough English Muffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment